As activists and citizens of Serbia we have a duty and an obligation to distance ourselves from the agreement made between Belgrade and Pristina, directed by Washington, and also to inform the representatives of those nations and states whose interests go against this agreement.
Primarily we refer to interests of Serbia itself, whose economic sovereignty is further undermined and submitted to United States capital, secondarily to PR China and the Russian Federation, whose commercial cooperation with Serbia is limited, and of course to Palestine, whose occupation is pronounced legal, which deprives Serbia of the possibility to invoke the Resolution 1244 and the international law to condemn the violent secession of a part of its territory.
In accordance with the above:
- We do not accept the imposition of cooperation with U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (IDFC) and EXIM
- We do not accept the imposition of a full-time presence of IDFC in Belgrade
- We do not accept the imposition of cooperation with the U.S. Department of Energy and other U.S. government entities for the purpose of sharing Gazivode Lake
- We do not accept the imposition of “diversification” of our energy supplies (directed by Western mongers)
- We do not accept the imposition of a U.S. 5G infrastructure
- We do not accept the imposition of integration into the U.S. screening and information systems
- We do not accept the imposition of restitution of unclaimed property of heirless Holocaust victims
- We do not accept the imposition of designation of Hezbollah as a “terrorist” organization
- We do not accept the imposition of a moratorium of de-recognition of Kosovo independence campaign
- We do not accept the imposition of moving the Embassy of the Republic of Serbia to Jerusalem
We reject this agreement in its entirety and we invite all damaged parties to react relentlessly and sanction the politicians who convey the interests of U.S. capital at the expense of their own people and all fraternal peoples.
To Embassies of the People’s Republic of China, the Russian Federation, Palestine, Lebanon and Belarus.1
In addition, we do not accept the Serbian Government joining the EU Declaration on Belarus. ↩